Thursday, August 4, 2011

Music as Medicine

I've been feeling a little off lately, for reasons I won't get into.  Below is a list of some of the songs I  listen to when I don't feel quite right.  They're also songs I would listen to anytime, and do.  Most of them make me feel wistfully, yet hopefully, romantic.  The feeling doesn't last long, and it's not a cure, but I'm often surprised that I can get it. A lot of these songs I've returned to again and again through the years. 


    I'm sure you could all make your own lists--and you're welcome to include some of your favorite songs in the comments section.

    2 comments:

    1. I really enjoy the songs you've chosen for this list, Matt! Perhaps you can make a Grooveshark/YouTube playlist of similar songs for me, whenever you are bored - and for any other readers who may be interested!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks, Connie. I would love to make you a list. I'm expecting a few new rants for your blog, by the way...

      ReplyDelete