Friday, August 20, 2010

You May Be Out There

So I was away for a week. I didn't bring my computer. As I sifted through e-mails and Facebook notifications and the news and other blogs after returning to my apartment last night, I came upon my name and blog listed in Patrick Jarenwattananon's tightly managed A Blog Supreme on NPR's website.

You can find it here:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/ablogsupreme/2010/08/13/129186247/around-the-jazz-internet-aug-13-2010

I won't lie. I was expecting the listing. Patrick probably wouldn't have known about my blog if I hadn't e-mailed him a couple of weeks ago asking him to look at it. I don't know how many people actually clicked the link to get here and check out what I have to say. I might never know. But what's nice is that Patrick did.

No comments:

Post a Comment